The Humble Taco Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server is down

3 posters

Go down

Server is down Empty Server is down

Post by Zach Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Any idea of what the problem is or when the server will be back up?
Zach
Zach

Back to top Go down

Server is down Empty Re: Server is down

Post by Config Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Please fix the server! Smile I need more tacos!!!

Config

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Bad things happen to good people when Config doesn't get his taacos, so the server needs repairs ASAP! Innocent peoples lives are at stake!
Zach
Zach

Back to top Go down

Post by Config Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:41 pm

I spoke with one of the admins on the TS server today, and he thinks that the owner of the server cancelled the account because of low population and also due to the fact that Standalone is coming real soon now ( supposedly)...

Well MR SERVER OWNER... while I respect your decision (and your pocketbook) the server has actually been quite popular in the last couple of weeks, and standalone will be BETA, and won't have housing... nothing says that we can't still play both. Wink

So Mr. server owner, if you ever read this message, please contact me! I'd like to speak with you about the possibility of taking ownership of the server (yes, paying the bills myself) so I can have all my wonderfully delicious tacos back again!

thx,
-cfg

Config

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:35 am

Thanks for the info Config. Hopefully this isn't the case though because I really enjoyed this server and the people that frequented it. If you ever decide to pay for the server, let me know and I will gladly come join it with you!
Zach
Zach

Back to top Go down

Post by Config Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:09 am

Well, it doesn't look like that is going to happen... We were just all perma-banned from their TS server with NO warning or reason... We would have been perfectly happy to move elsewhere if they didn't want us using bandwidth, all they had to do was ASK... and for the record, we were using their TS in hopes that they would actually get back to us about the server ownership question, since they don't seem to check/respond to anything here in this forum... Oh well Smile We're playing on Red Dawn now. Hope to see ya there!

Config

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader_Zim Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:51 am

Fucking Motherfucker (kleinburger) just banned me from TS also, Time to find a new server i guess.
Invader_Zim
Invader_Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down