The Humble Taco Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification to rules.

2 posters

Go down

Clarification to rules. Empty Clarification to rules.

Post by Krymzon Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:36 am

I was wondering if we could get some clarification to the rules. I saw in this thread: https://tacostand.forumotion.com/t2-application-rules-and-guide-lines under rule number 6 that stealing from camps is allowed. But then when we're in the server some people have stated that admins have told us no destroying camps and no stealing vehicles or from vehicles/tents/houses.

I was hoping I could get some clarification on what exactly the rules are because it seems people are getting told one thing by one admin one day and then the next day it's being changed again by another admin.

Are vehicles allowed to be stolen?
Are tents/vehicles/houses allowed to be raided/destroyed?

Krymzon

Back to top Go down

Clarification to rules. Empty Re: Clarification to rules.

Post by STONED Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:30 am

Sorry for the delayed Response but sadly with Dayz Origins being they type of game it is and runs of the honor system stealing from camps really is just part of the game. So really the only true rules are no hacking, glitching etc.. of that sort. Hope this helps if you have further concerns your always welcome to PM me I will get it sometimes quicker

STONED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krymzon Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Alright thanks for letting me know =)

Krymzon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down